I love to talk with churches about their vision, goals, and dreams that God has placed on their hearts. It's fun for me to hear how God is using churches on the front line to do His work, and I'm grateful to be able to work with a great team of people to create websites for churches that can be used to communicate and reach out to their community.
Basic Stuff: I've been married since 1997 and we are the proud parents of a little boy and girl. I have been involved in web development since I started the company in 1998. I originally worked with corporate clients, but over time, I began to work with more and more church planters. In 2005, I felt a call from Him to restructure the company and our services to work primarily with church planters. Churches now make up the majority of our partner base, but we also serve a number of church planting networks and gospel ministries.
Education: Bachelor of Science from Southern Nazarene University
Primary Work Responsibilities: vision, strategy, operations, new account management, and partner care
Interests and Favorites:
- Places: The Colorado Rocky Mountains
- Music: Hymns, worship, rhythm and blues, classic rock, 80's stuff, country... more specifically Stevie Ray Vaughan, Frank Sinatra, The Beach Boys, Kutless, The Cars, and Joe Bonamassa, the Zac Brown Band, The Band Perry
- Books: the Bible, theology books, parenting books, and business books
- Websites: Credo House, Desiring God, SoonerFans, Hacker News, Grace to You, Signal vs. Noise
- Sports: Oklahoma Sooner football, Oklahoma City Thunder basketball
- Movies: Tombstone, Zoolander, Band of Brothers mini-series
- Hobbies: Spending time with family and friends, watching OU football and OKC Thunder basketball, camping, and trail biking.
- Sundays: My family and I attend Bridgeway Church, an Acts 29 affiliate church in Oklahoma City. We love it!
- Bit of Randomness: I had the same haircut from pre-school to ninth grade. See Paul McCartney for an idea of what I looked like.
- Scripture: Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us, to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! ~ Ephesians 3:20-21